Sunday 6 December 2009

Belgium does it again!




... and they say nothing interesting ever comes out of this tiny, delightfully quirky country.

Think again, dear readers.

And no, I'm not talking about the deep excitement that is the EU Presidency, delightful though it has been to have Radio Four use it as an excuse to wheel out all the old Belgium jokes. (Here's one of the better ones - "Do you think Belgian officials drive around in cars with Tintin-ed windows?" I admit to chuckling at that one.)

No, ladies and gentleman, this is something far, far more world-changing, more inovative, more - well, words fail me.

Yes, just when you thought life couldn't get any better: Belgium brings you the Twoddler. Yes, now your small child can tweet too.

Though personally as far as Belgian inventions go, I think I favour the saxophone, or those bitter lemon sweet things called the Napoleon.

Source:
http://www.slipperybrick.com/2009/12/twoddler-lets-your-toddler-twitter/


No comments: