Friday 26 February 2010

Vent, vent, vent

I know, I know. There are more important things to get all heated up about.

Like, for instance, the actual debate over healthcare reform, rather than Bradley Whitford's take on it, which he delivered live on CNN while I was in my house, three metres from my television, having been ruthlessly up to date with everything about him including some nasty and patently false rumours about him doing the rounds today. Not tweeting, not channel surfing, because I was watching a film of his, which I was only watching because he was in it.

There is some irony here if I just look hard enough..

2 comments:

Sue C said...

Hated those scurrilous comments about Bradley. The trouble is, I couldn't help reading it once I'd started. Made me feel really grubby. Knowing what I know about him and Jane, I can't imagine any of it is true. BTW Clare, I'm the judgerubyred who tweets you from time to time!

Claire said...

I know... And it came the day after I'd seen that gorgeous interview of Jane where she called him a "wonderful, wonderful man". I was so impressed with her. And she seems lovely. So sad.

So I wasn't going to put up with that kind of nonsense!!