Sunday 5 December 2010

3BT: mostly about writing...

1. I am almost up to 56,000 words. I know that you are not that interested, but bear with me. If you've ever been pregnant - I imagine this is a little like reaching the third trimester. And the best thing is, I am not running out of inspiration. I thought I had told all there was to tell, but no. There keeps on being more, thanks in part to Janet Fitch's writing prompts in "A Writer's Book of Days". And I am believing in my book again. I was buzzing for most of the day. I am in That Place again, a place I thought I had lost. It feels good. More than good. It feels beautiful, in fact.

2. Setting up for Christmas-themed Church - filling goodie bags with Belgian treats while singing along to Chris Tomlin. All together now: Glory in the Hiiiiighest...

3. According to a couple of friends, I have invented a new literary genre: lolitics (love meets politics - gosh, I wonder where I got that idea from). The name needs some work, but it made me laugh.

No comments: