Monday 23 May 2011

3BT: a squirming toddler, an unexpected gift, and the return of an essential website

1. "Mikael," I say to my toddler nephew, "look at me". But I'm hiding behind my iPad to take the photo and he wriggles and squirms to see me and giggles when my head pops out from behind the camera.

2. "I have something for you," says my sister. It's not my birthday or Christmas so I'm not expecting anything. It's a mug with a scrabbler's player: God grant me the serenity to accept the words I cannot change, courage to play the tiles I can, and the wisdom to use the triple word score.

3. The much-missed westwingtranscripts.com is back up online after a sudden, mysterious absences of a few weeks. This may not sounds noteworthy, but in the world of Claire, these things matter.

No comments: