Tuesday 26 April 2011

Studio 60 arrives on Twitter...

Perfectly timed to coincide with my having just re-watched Studio 60, look what I've just found.

I'll be interested to see how that turns out, and how long it lasts: it's different with the West Wing, where there is always new, real political stuff to talk about, and we know much more about the characters' lives and relationships. But these guys are going to have to come up with their own plotlines, and stay in sync with each other as they do so - no mean feat.

It's about a year since Josh and Donna started the craziness of West Wing roleplay - Donna had been around for a while, but it was no fun till Josh showed up. Since then, virtually every character ever mentioned - including Josh's mum, and Gail the goldfish - have joined.

It looks like Harriet and Jordan still need people to run their twitter accounts. I can recommend it as a very fun sport, but be warned - I've heard it's highly addictive.







No comments: